Market Research Alliance Leadership
- Worked in qualitative and quantitative market research on both the client and supplier sides of the business, with experience in both custom and syndicated research beginning her 25+ year market research career at Information Resources, Inc (IRI) where she supported a multititude of CPG clients in verticals including Food and Beverage and OTC pharmaceuticals
- Spent 10 years at Pfizer Consumer in market research and category management roles
- Ran custom research projects, business development and sales training at GfK Market Measures for pharmaceutical clients
- Founded Market Research Alliance LLC
- Graduated from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania with a dual degree in Marketing and Management. She holds an MBA from Rutgers University
- Eric has extensive experience in consumer packaged goods and brand marketing.
- He is the former Chief Marketing Officer at Creminelli & Charcuterie Artisans where he spent eight years.
- His background includes seven years SC Johnson and Son in various Brand Management roles for OFF!, Windex, Shout, Drano, Glade, and Scrubbing Bubbles.
- Before embarking on his corporate marketing career, Eric was a helicopter pilot and paratrooper in the US Army Officer and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- Eric graduated with an MBA from Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and has a BS in Economics from West Point.
- Bob has spent 35 years in Consumer Packaged Goods with special depth of expertise with Food products. Assignments have been both domestic and global.
- Bob has significant expertise in Pricing and Trade Analytics with deep knowledge of market structures, media optimization and core consumer research data.
- His background includes both supplier and manufacturer experience and has spent significant time in roles that were customer-facing.
- Bob’s most recent positions include VP of Strategic Pricing at Pinnacle Foods Corporation and Director of Portfolio Growth and Analytics at Kraft Foods.
- Bob graduated from Rutgers University and holds an MBA from Penn State University.
- 9 years of boutique data analytics experience, designing and implementing analytical solution frameworks for CPG, retail, E-com and hospitality clients helping them leverage data to optimize business decisions
- Significant expertise in driving innovation in business strategy via Insight generation and visualization, Dashboards, Forecasting, Media Optimization and Pricing Analytics
- Started his career at AbsolutData Analytics as a Data Analyst and spent 7 years consulting for various fortune 500 companies to leading teams of analysts and managing stakeholders
- Holds a graduate degree in Civil Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee