Market Research Alliance Leadership
- Worked in qualitative and quantitative market research on both the client and supplier sides of the business, with experience in both custom and syndicated research beginning her 25+ year market research career at Information Resources, Inc (IRI) where she supported a multititude of CPG clients in verticals including Food and Beverage and OTC pharmaceuticals
- Spent 10 years at Pfizer Consumer in market research and category management roles
- Ran custom research projects, business development and sales training at GfK Market Measures for pharmaceutical clients
- Founded Market Research Alliance LLC
- Graduated from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania with a dual degree in Marketing and Management. She holds an MBA from Rutgers University
- Worked in marketing analytics for over 10 years with vast experience in handling CPG, FMCG, Retail and Healthcare clients, helping deliver data-driven actionable insights to drive sustainable growth
- Managed client projects around globe: APAC, EU, NA, MEA and LATAM regions with an expertise in developing markets
- Started his career with Google in Online Marketing handling customers in US
- Graduated from Indraprastha University, Delhi with a degree in Computer Science Engineering and holds an MBA with a specialization in Marketing from IMT Ghaziabad
- Bob has spent 35 years in Consumer Packaged Goods with special depth of expertise with Food products. Assignments have been both domestic and global.
- Bob has significant expertise in Pricing and Trade Analytics with deep knowledge of market structures, media optimization and core consumer research data.
- His background includes both supplier and manufacturer experience and has spent significant time in roles that were customer-facing.
- Bob’s most recent positions include VP of Strategic Pricing at Pinnacle Foods Corporation and Director of Portfolio Growth and Analytics at Kraft Foods.
- Bob graduated from Rutgers University and holds an MBA from Penn State University.
- 9 years of boutique data analytics experience, designing and implementing analytical solution frameworks for CPG, retail, E-com and hospitality clients helping them leverage data to optimize business decisions
- Significant expertise in driving innovation in business strategy via Insight generation and visualization, Dashboards, Forecasting, Media Optimization and Pricing Analytics
- Started his career at AbsolutData Analytics as a Data Analyst and spent 7 years consulting for various fortune 500 companies to leading teams of analysts and managing stakeholders
- Holds a graduate degree in Civil Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee